Santa's Virtual Line
City Creek Center has a Better Way to Visit Santa Claus
We know you would rather shop and dine than stand in line. Here’s how our virtual line works.
- Check in.
Stop by the Santa Check In lantern to receive the next available time in line. Provide us with your cell phone number and we will text you a reminder when it’s time to return.
- Shop. Dine. Enjoy.
When you receive your text message, go directly to the Appointment Waiting Area and check-in with the staff member. There will be a brief wait while other families finish their visit.
- Visit with Santa!
You will be escorted into Santa’s Lantern to visit and choose your photo package.
- Pick up your photos. Your photos will be ready for you at the Santa Photo Pick Up desk just inside the Food Court.
While purchasing your photo packages, you can also choose frames, ornaments and other memorabilia for purchase.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I want to schedule an appointment for a different time or a different day, is this allowed?
We do not accept reservations for other times or days. Guests are given the next available appointment when they check in. You are “in line” but you do not have to stand in line.
- What happens if all the virtual line spots are full that day?
Depending on how long the virtual line gets, all the spots may be taken on a particular day. You may need to come back on the following day in order to see Santa.
- Are pets allowed to visit with Santa?
Pets are not allowed in Santa’s Lantern during regular operating hours. Santa will be available for photos with dogs December 3, 10, and 17 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Canine’s only.
- When does Santa go on his breaks?
1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Break times subject to change.
- What are Santa’s Hours?
Monday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. City Creek Center is closed Sundays. *Santa set closed Sundays, Nov. 24, Dec. 1, Dec. 8, Dec. 15, and Dec. 22. Also closed on Nov. 28 (Thanksgiving), and Dec. 4 10 a.m.-2p.m.
- How many people can fit into a picture?
We will make every effort to accommodate your family or group. However, space and other limitations make it difficult to photograph groups larger than 8.
- Are customers obligated to purchase a photo?
No. Seeing Santa, is free. We just ask that you do not use your personal cameras while visiting Santa.
- Can customers get a digital copy of the photo?
Yes! Some of the photo packages include a photo CD.
- Can older people visit Santa?
Absolutely! Everyone, regardless of their age, can visit Santa.