- Security Public Safety Officers/Part Time Posted Feb 17th
Universal Protection Service, the largest retail security provider in the industry, is seeking Public Safety Officers to work at the prestigious City Creek Center. At City Creek Security, our vision is to be exceptional--to maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service and to create exceptional results. Universal Protection Service seeks passionate applicants who love working with people.
Online applications now being accepted.
**Must be willing to be trained in the use of handcuffs, de-escalation techniques, and citizens arrest.
**The ideal candidate for the Public Safety Officer is customer service oriented, and enjoys interacting with the public. Prior Security, Military, or Law Enforcement experience is preferred, but applicants considering a career in Law Enforcement or with a Customer Service background are strongly encouraged to apply.
At City Creek Security, you will receive outstanding training, so those new to the industry are encouraged to apply. On-site training and growth opportunities are available. We are proud to have employed several Weber State students in the past, and have had our Officers move on to work for many local and federal law enforcement agencies.
$13.50/Hr Dispatch Center
The successful Public Safety Officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Patrol the interior and exterior areas of center on foot
- Execute security services as outlined in site-specific Post orders and directed by Security Management
- Engage with the general public to offer assistance and directions
- Assist with the general operations of City Creek Center's unique facility
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports using company reporting software
- Actively enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants for driving positions must have Current State’s driver’s license and are required to meet the minimum Company driving standards in order to safely operate a Company vehicle.
- Must be eligible to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions:
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Apply online: www.universalpro.com/careers.html
Key Holder/Part Time Posted Jun 24th
J. Jill is currently hiring for a part-time Key Holder to join their City Creek Center team.
J. Jill is a leading multi-channel retailer of women’s apparel, accessories and footwear. They have a relaxed approached to style; easy. ageless. cool. It’s evident in our exclusive styles created by our in-house design team. J. Jill offers every woman an easy way to dress; one that helps her express her own personal style.
Are you looking for an exciting career in fashion and retail? Then look no further. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to build or start your retail career with a strong and growing fashion brand.
If you have:
- A strong sense of fashion
- Passion for our product, styles and people
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong communication, leadership and merchandising skills
- Outstanding integrity
And you are:
• Sales oriented
Then don't wait. Apply in person. Visit the store located on Level 2 of the West block.
Sales Associates & Key Holders/Part Time Posted Jun 16th
Join Pandora's City Creek Center team! They are looking for energetic, personable, and self-motivated individuals to join their team!
Send resumes to email@example.com or stop by the store located on Level 1 of the East block to pick up an application.
Services Advisor/Full Time Posted Jun 11th
Join the Best! Currently seeking a Services Advisor. As a Microsoft Retail Services Advisor, you will help both individual and business consumers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies and services. Your customer relationship and problem solving abilities will earn the trust of customers and coworkers alike as you engage, educate, excite and empower those around you.
Please follow this link to apply: https://careers.microsoft.com/jobdetails.aspx?ss=&pg=0&so=&rw=1&jid=179830&jlang=EN&pp=SS
- Cotton On
Store Manager/Full Time Posted Jun 5th
Cotton On is currently hiring for a full-time Store Manager to join their City Creek Center team.
- 2+ years of retail fashion management experience
- 2+ years proven track record managing and leading teams
- Demonstrated competency in sales, products and service
- Proven ability to motivate and lead diverse teams
- Knowledge of retail merchandising practices
- Solid communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment are also essential
- Scheduling flexibility is required (Must be able to work shifts during morning and evening hours)
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older to apply
- Supervise all staff members
- Open/close store
- Assist and perform any and all financial/monetary/merchandising functions
- Handle any and all customer service issues
- Perform returns/exchanges & process shipment
- Handle payroll and scheduling
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- General retail job duties as needed
- In return for your hard work and dedication you will be entitled to fantastic benefits including but not limited to:
- Exceptional product discounts
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits package
- Career and personal development planning
Apply online: www.cottonongroupcareers.com
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allen Edmonds
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Jun 1st
Allen Edmonds is currently hiring for a part-time Sales Associate to join their City Creek Center team. Applicants should be available to work 20-30 hours a week and must have full weekend availability.
To apply, see the Store Manager or Assistant Manager at the store located on Level 2 of the East block or call 801-359-2450.
- Yankee Candle Company
Second Assistant Manager/Part Time Posted May 21st
Yankee Candle is currently looking for a part-time Second Assistant Manager to join their City Creek Center team.
To apply, please visit the store located on Level 2 of the East block.
- Yankee Candle Company
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted May 21st
Yankee Candle is currently looking for a part-time Sales Associate to join their City Creek Center team.
To apply, please visit the store located on Level 2 of the East block.
- PORSCHE DESIGN
Sales Associates/Part Time Posted May 20th
Porsche Design is currently looking for part-time Sales Associates to work days/evenings (20-25 hours a week). Retail and/or sales experience a plus but not a necessity.
*Greet each and every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
*Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
*Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
*Operate a computerized point of sale cash register and inventory management system: including the accurate entering of sales information: receiving payment for products: processing credit card transactions; making correct change; processing exchanges and issuing gift certificates
*Reconcile daily Sales and E-mail Closing form and all receipts to Office Manager
*Actively engage customers in conversation and assist in the understanding, demonstration, description and selection of merchandise.
*Utilize a working knowledge of all retail merchandise including price, any special product considerations, stock location in store and in the back stockroom.
*Accurately perform all merchandise receipt processing, including processing in the POS system; merchandise inspection, tagging, stocking and display.
*Actively maintain the store appearance including keeping merchandise neatly organized and attractively displayed. Dust and clean shelves regularly and arrange merchandise to maintain the highest level of visual presentation.
*Actively execute the daily goals and priorities assigned by Store Manager.
*Maintain Stockroom merchandise organization and cleanliness.
Please contact the Store Manager, Mi Hui Blake, at (801)532-1017 or send your resume to Porscheemail@example.com to set up an appointment for an interview.
- The Limited
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted May 19th
The Limited is a leading specialty retailer of contemporary American women’s fashion with over 200 stores nationwide. As we continue to expand our national presence, we are in special need of experienced and talented individuals to join our renowned brand. At The Limited, you will be a part of our dynamic growth as we continue to open new stores, launch new e-commerce initiatives, and develop new concepts. Join us today--there’s no better place to continue to develop your fashion career! We are currently accepting applications for part time sales associates.
Apply online at thelimited.com/careers.
- Forever 21
Sales Managers/Full Time Posted May 6th
Forever 21 is currently hiring for full-time Sales Managers to join their City Creek Center team. Manager ensures a seamless customer experience that models the company's friendly, available, and quick standards and drives productivity.
Please fill out an application at the store located on Level 2 of the East block. For any questions, please contact Camilia Rodriguez at 801-359-2648 or Mgr0413@forever21.com
- True Religion Brand Jeans
Full-time Keyholder (Assistant Manager)/Full Time Posted May 4th
As Assitant Store Manager, you help the manager to build and inspire the sales and support teams to engage customers. You also create excitement around products, launches, programs, and initiatives — all while upholding our high standards regarding communication and confidentiality. When the Store Manager is absent, the Assistant Manager is accountable for all store operation functions.
•Achieving store sales goals and motivating staff to acheive sales goals
•Implementing company training programs; monitoring staff training in product knowledge, customer service and selling skills
•Assisting with staff supervision
•Maintaining company merchandising standards
•Promptly and accurately completing all paperwork procedures (New Hire, Incident, Reports, etc.)
•Maintain store fund and monitor deposits in accordance with company policies.
•Assisting in the inventory and maintenance of inventory records
•Following procedures for receiving stock, shipments, transferring merchandise and handling defectives.
•Interfacing with District, Regional and corporate personnel (i.e. accounting, merchandising, operations and human resources)
•Retail Savvy: you understand the complexities that come with running a luxury retailer and its customers
•A decision maker: you are comfortable and confident in making hiring decisions, termination recommendations, and scheduling decisions
•A leader: you set an example for those working under you by addressing and resolving all conflicts in a timely and professional manner
•A communicator: you effectively establish relationships between your customers as well as those workingwith and above you (Assistant Store Manager, SVP of Retail Stores, Regional Director, District Manager and Talent Operations)
•Fearless, Focused, Open and Fast!
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
•Must be 18 years or older
•3 years of retail experience
•2 years of retail, high-performance sales experience
•High School Diploma
•Fashion Industry knowledge
•Excellent communication and analytical skills
•Functional digital literacy; POS, MS Office, web, social
•Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including but not limited to standing, stooping, lifting 11 kilograms and climbing a ladder
•3 years of management experience in high fashion / luxury apparel
•Solid experience and demonstrated skills in supervising, coaching and training sales associates
To apply, please visit the store located on Level 2 of the West block or call (801)359-2026.
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Apr 1st
Gap is currently hiring for Sales Associates to join their City Creek Center team.
To apply, please visit:
- Forever 21
Sales Associates, Stock Associates, Visual Associates/Part Time Posted Mar 9th
Forever 21 is currently hiring for part-time Sales Associates, Stock Associates, and Visual Associates to join their City Creek Center team. Positions are part-time, 10-25 hours.
Forever 21 is now having open group interviews every Tuesday at 10 am and 6 pm. Please fill out an application at the store located on Level 2 of the East block. For any questions, please contact Camilia Rodriguez at 801-359-2648 or Mgr0413@forever21.com.