10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
West Block, Level 2
|Where to Park:|
Free People is a specialty clothing brand featuring the latest trends and vintage collections for women who live free through fashion, art, music, and travel. The bohemian look consists of quality apparel, shoes, and accessories that invoke attributes of femininity, spirit, and creativity with its design.
Women's apparel, accessories and footwear
Store gift certificates
Mall gift card
Reports To: Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager
Objective: To drive sales through creating a unique, innovative and inspirational customer experience encompassing the Free People lifestyle and brand image, resulting in positive customer relationships and a profitable store.
• Meet or exceed personal Sales Goal in order to help the store achieve its sales goals.
• Expand and manage client base through the following:
o Outreach and Networking: initiate connections through social media, e-mail, hand written communication, telephone, and in person communication daily/weekly.
o Sales Generation: build customer connections through appointments and in store events.
o Follow - Up: Further personalize the customer relationships through thanking the customer and following up on the experience. Maintain customer client books and social media relations.
• Be the expert of current fashion trends in the industry and the Brand. Creatively communicate fashion awareness to team and customer.
• Demonstrate entrepreneurship to connect with the customers and create business through events and social media. Partner with Store Manager to execute.
• Embody and represent the company culture on the sales floor while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate understanding of systems and programs, including point of sale and MPOS.
• Uphold a highly organized system for maintaining customer communication, data, appointments, and sales tracking.
• Serve as a Store/District leader in customer service, product information, and outfitting for the total store assortment.
• Mentor Stylists on all aspects of the customer experience through fit sessions, fashion boards, morning meetings and workshops.
• Partner with SM in managing and communicating Store/District SPH goals and results.
• Interpret and articulate the FP lifestyle and culture.
• Maintain an awareness of fashion trends, store concepts through the Scenic Route, BLDG25, Workshop, and additional communication from the merchandising team.
• Contribute at a high-level in store meetings, fit sessions, outfitting, and walk-throughs.
• Collaborate with the store leadership team to communicate customer feedback.
• Offer community resources and local recommendations for your customer (ex. tailor, restaurant, dry cleaner, etc.).
• Collaborate with management team to run selling contests and ensure team participation.
For this position, we’re looking for a great gal with lots of energy who has had experience in sales and clientelling! You should have a strong passion for the brand, a positive attitude, and be highly motivated by making goals and customer connections.
Please apply online at freepeople.com.
Reports To: Store Manager
Objective: To create a unique, innovative and inspirational customer experience; encompassing the Free People lifestyle and brand image, while maintaining all store operations and goals, resulting in driving sales and ensuring a profitable store.
• Meet or exceed store sales plan and payroll goal
• Serve as a proactive mentor, teacher and problem solver for the sales team
• Motivate and inspire the store team through a strong store presence and consistently leading by example
• Maintain business awareness, and drive sales in order to achieve and exceed goals
• Promote and maintain a high standard for overall Customer Care, Operations and Loss Prevention
• Ensure the use of all Customer Care resources and initiatives
• Gain proficiencies in the following areas:
• Store opening and closing functions
• Store Operations
• Markdowns and transfers
• Adhere to all "typical day" guidelines
• Perform all sales functions
• Facilitate the zones of the floor based on business needs
• Review and maintain a resource library of training tools
• Assist the Visual ASM with the implementation of merchandising and display objectives
• Create and maintain the store communication boards utilizing weekly and seasonal Home Office communication
• Uphold all company Policy and Procedure
For this position, we’re looking for a strong seller with experience in retail and customer service. You should have minimum experience in a keyholder / sales lead position, being able to perform duties such as retail math, opening/closing, running a sales floor, coaching for sales, and problem solving. You should also have a strong passion for Free People and think of yourself as a real go-getter!
Please apply online at freepeople.com.
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!