In the heart of Salt Lake City, City Creek Center is the retail centerpiece of one of the nation's largest mixed-use downtown redevelopment projects. This unique shopping environment features a retractable glass roof, a creek that runs through the property, a pedestrian skybridge and more. This world-class fashion and dining destination offers over 100 stores and restaurants including Nordstrom, Macy's, Tiffany & Co., Michael Kors, Coach, and Texas de Brazil Churrascaria, in a casual, pedestrian-friendly environment.
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
50 South Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Anchored by Macy's and Nordstrom, this world-class fashion and dining destination opened March 22, 2012.
Wish to feed the fish? Join us every Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m. for our weekly fish feeding at the trout pond near the Customer Service desk.
Stroll through City Creek Center on a self-guided tour to discover stunning architecture combined with the beauty of nature! You'll see waterfalls, fountains, a pedestrian sky bridge, retractable roof, unique sculptures and more!
Pick-up your architectural brochure guide at the Customer Service desk located on Level 1 near the Macy's entrance and let your adventure begin!
Enjoy our lively America First Credit Union fountain shows in Richards Court every hour at the top of the hour. Designed by the creators of the famed Bellagio fountains in Las Vegas, our musically choreographed fountain shows delight and entertain as streams of water shoot as high as 40 feet in the air in playful patterns with fire elements added after dusk.
Posted May 5th, 2014
Posted May 5th, 2014
Are you a downtown Salt Lake City office worker, City Creek Center employee or resident? If so, you are eligible to receive a free City Creek Center Perks Card! The perks card can be presented at participating City Creek Center retailers to receive special offers and discounts. A current list of participating retailers and offers can be found at www.shopcitycreekcenter.com/perks.
For more information or to pick-up your perks card, please visit the Customer Service desk located on Level 1 of the East block near Macy's.
The information presented here has been provided to us by the retailer. Please contact the retailer directly to confirm product availability and current sales information.
There are approximately 5,000 underground spaces in total located underground on both the East and West blocks. City Creek Center Parking is accessible from West Temple, 100 South, South Temple and State Street. Valet parking is also available entering Regent Street Westbound on 100 South between State Street and Main Street. For a map and more information click here.
Current City Creek Center retailers that validate for parking with purchase are:
Al Rounds Studio
Bauer`s Fashion Eyewear
Boss Hugo Boss
*Individual retailers choose to validate parking for their customers. This list may vary and is subject to availability.
Guests are welcome to take personal pictures of their City Creek experience in the common areas of the center. Individual stores do have rules governing photography of their stores. Commercial photography, including family portraits, class photos, wedding or engagement sittings, is not permitted within the center.
All performers at our center are contracted and scheduled through Condie Entertainment. You can learn more about Condie Entertainment at http://www.condieentertainment.com/.
The City Creek Center Security Offices are located at the North end of the Food Court. The Food Court is located on the East block, level 1, easily accessible from Regent Court or through the World Trade Center at City Creek entrances on 100 South and State Street.
Our Code of Conduct is consistent with most shopping centers across the Country and all other shopping centers in the Taubman portfolio.
City Creek Center is a privately-owned property (“Property”). We welcome all visitors who comply with these Rules of Conduct and our other policies. We have established these Rules of Conduct to insure the safety and comfort of all visitors. The following are prohibited on the Property:
1. Disorderly, intimidating, threatening, dangerous or disruptive conduct of any nature, including but not limited to: use of obscene or insulting language or gestures, loitering, running, yelling, fighting, throwing any objects, littering, playing radios or other audio devices, rollerblading, skateboarding, bicycling.
2. Standing, walking, sitting or moving in such a way as to cause inconvenience to others, or in or on a prohibited area or object.
3. Any act which could result in physical harm to persons or damage to property.
4. Any act prohibited by local, state or federal laws or ordinances.
6. Possession of an open container or consumption of alcoholic beverages other than in licensed areas.
7. Possession or consumption of illegal substances.
8. Distribution of literature or other items, offering any item for sale, solicitation, conducting surveys, videotaping or photography, without, in each instance, the prior written consent of center management under the center's Access Policy or other applicable policies.
9. Visiting the center without shirt or shoes, or failing to be fully clothed. Wearing clothing that is, or in a manner that is, obscene, offensive to others, that may provoke a disturbance, or is otherwise inconsistent with a first-class, family oriented shopping center.
11. Possession of pets or other animals, except dogs, is prohibited. Dogs and their owners must adhere to the Canine Code of Conduct at all times. Canine Code of Conduct is available at Customer Service.
The foregoing list of prohibited activities is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all prohibited activities on the Property, and management reserves the right to prohibit any activity or conduct which is detrimental to or inconsistent with a first-class, family oriented shopping center. Management's interpretation of these Rules of Conduct is conclusive and binding.
Violators of these Rules of Conduct may be subject to expulsion, banning, and/or arrest for criminal trespass or for other violation of law. Violators of banning orders may be subject to arrest and prosecution for criminal trespass. These Rules of Conduct may be amended or changed at any time and are in addition to all other rules and policies pertaining to the Property.
City Creek Center allows bicycles within the center with the following restrictions:
Look for dozens of bike racks around and in the center for your convenience. We have 50 bicycle rack spaces in the underground garage and 40 street racks in 8 different locations.
Macy’s – approximately 155,000 sf, three-levels
Nordstrom – approximately 124,000 sf, two-levels
The Food Court is located on the East block, level 1, easily accessible from Regent Court or through the World Trade Center at City Creek entrances on 100 South and State Street.
The Food Court hours are Monday through Saturday, 10am to 9pm.
City Creek Center welcomes well-behaved dogs on proper leashes in its outdoor common areas. Stores that also welcome dogs have signs at their entrances. Please note that some stores do not permit dogs inside. A list of stores that welcome dogs is available at the Customer Service desk.
Dogs are not permitted in the Food Court, restaurants, landscaping, water features or on escalators.
Our first priority is the comfort and convenience of our human visitors. Dog owners must adhere to
these rules of safety and courtesy:
•Your dog must be leashed or inside a carrier at all times.
•Retractable leashes and leashes longer than six (6) feet are not permitted.
•You must control your dog at all times.
•You are legally responsible for your dog’s behavior. You are responsible to clean up after your dog.
•Do not leave your dog unattended at any time.
•If your dog is deemed to be a disturbance by City Creek Center Management, you will be asked to remove your dog from the premises immediately.
•Your dog must be in compliance with applicable laws, including laws regulating licensing and vaccinations.
•Dogs are not permitted in the Food Court, restaurants, water features, landscaping, or on escalators.
City Creek Center is a canine-friendly shopping center. Here is a list of retailers that allow dogs within their stores.
The Art of Shaving
Bauer’s Fashoin Eyewear
BOSS HUGO BOSS
The Disney Store
GNC Live Well
Go! Games & Toys
Rolex by O.C. Tanner
Tiffany & Co.
Tricked Out Accessories
Utah Woolen Mills
White House Black Market
*small dogs only
**Individual store policies may differ. See store for details.
City Creek Center has a variety of dining selections, including outdoor dining; a creek running throughout the project with live fish (in the pond in the court in front of Macy's) and two 18 ft tall waterfalls; proprietary feature fountains with music and programmed displays; 1000-seat Food Court; children’s indoor Play Area; unique gathering spaces for shoppers; wi-fi; underground weather protected parking; a retractable skylight roof; Main Street pedestrian bridge featuring an observation room- mid-way on the bridge with views down Main Street and to the mountains — an authentic, urban, retail, mixed-use experience.
Customer Service, located in the East block , level 1, provides complimentary wheelchairs on a first-come, first-serve basis. We recommend you visit early to ensure availability.
There are more than 100 stores. City Creek Center features approximately 700,000 square feet of retail and an additional 60,000 square feet (approximately) of retail tenants located in the base of adjacent office and residential buildings on the same blocks.
City Creek Center gift cards are available for purchase at the Customer Service desk, located in the East block, level 1. City Creek Center gift cards can be redeemed at all stores and restaurants that accept American Express.
We are happy to offer out out-of-town guests a special collection of savings and offers from City Creek Center stores and restaurants. If you are visiting from more than 50 miles from City Creek Center, pick up a Passport to Shopping at our Customer Service desk.
Approximately 250' long x 60' wide operable skylights on each block for a total of 500'.
Approximately 23 acres, 2.5 Salt Lake blocks, 1.2 million sf office, approximately 800+/- new residential units and 500 existing hotel rooms, City Creek Center will have approximately 700,000 square feet of retail and an additional 60,000 square feet (approximately) of retail tenants located in the base of adjacent office and residential buildings on the same blocks.
Approximately 1,700 construction jobs and 2,000 permanent jobs.
More than 80% of the construction workers were local. Our three general contractors were all Utah-based companies.
City Creek Center has earned LEED Silver, LEED ND, Neighborhood Development. Sustainable principles have been applied in design, construction and operation of City Creek Center. For example, more than 50% of demolition debris has been recycled. City Creek Center was a LEED for Neighborhood Development (LEED ND) pilot project. It is one of 60 pilot projects in the country selected to participate in a focus group that is helping the U.S. Green Building Council finalize its new LEED ND certification process.
To be LEED certified you have to be evaluated by the US Green Building Council in accordance with their rating system.
Universal Protection Service, the largest retail security provider in the industry, is seeking Security Public Safety Officers to work at the prestigious City Creek Center. At City Creek, our vision is to be exceptional--to maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service and to create exceptional results. Universal Protection Service seeks passionate applicants who love working with people. Online applications now being accepted. Resumes and Cover Letters can be addressed to Director of Public Safety, City Creek Center.
**Must be willing to be trained in the use of handcuffs, O.C. Spray, and Citizens Arrest.
**The ideal candidate for the Security Patrol Officer is customer service oriented, and enjoys interacting with the public. Prior Security, Military, or Law Enforcement experience is preferred, but applicants considering a career in Law Enforcement or with a Customer Service background are encouraged to apply.
At City Creek, you will receive outstanding training, so those new to the industry are encouraged to apply. On-site training and growth opportunities available.
$13/Hr Dispatch Center
The successful Security Public Safety Officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Patrol the interior and exterior areas of center on foot
• Execute security services as outlined in site-specific Post orders and directed by Security Management
• Engage with the general public to offer assistance and directions
• Assist with the general operations of City Creek's unique facility
• Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
• Write detailed narrative reports using company reporting software
• Actively enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
Requirements for this position include the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Applicants for driving positions must have Current State’s driver’s license and are required to meet the minimum Company driving standards in order to safely operate a Company vehicle
• Must possess a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
• As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
• As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
• Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
• Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions:
• Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
• Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
• Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
• Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
• Run as needed
• Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
• Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
• Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
• Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
• Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
• Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
• Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
• Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
• Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Apply online: www.universalpro.com/careers.html
There is convenient self-parking available underneath City Creek Center. Paid parking can be accessed from West Temple, South Temple, 100 South and State Street.
Parking is owned and operated by City Creek Parking.
Phone: (801) 321-8760
Under 1 Hour
Under 2 Hours
Under 3 Hours
Under 4 Hours
Under 5 Hours
Under 6 Hours
Under 7 Hours
Under 8 Hours
8 Hours +
Valet Parking: Enter Regent Street from westbound 100 South between State Street and Main Street. Valet parking is managed by City Creek Center.
3 Hours or less
4 Hours or less
5 Hours or less
6 Hours or less
7 Hours or less
8 Hours /daily max
*Valet closes 1 hour after the City Creek Center restaurants close.
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!